Eau Claire United will be forming high school boys’ teams for the 2016 spring/summer season. Teams
formed will be based on the players registered. The club has two MYSA slots for next year: U15C2 and
U17C2 and can also elect to add teams at the C3 level or create tournament teams. Eau Claire United soccer
club has been committed to excellence in developing complete soccer players for 18 years. Our coaches are
trained to promote teamwork, instill respect and create strong work ethics while developing soccer skills and
tactical ability. Full scholarships are available.
• Please register by November 6th. Click the online registration link to the right. You will be asked to submit a photo and given the option to pay in full or sign up for a payment plan.
• Evaluations are scheduled for the following times at the Eau Claire Indoor Center:
Tuesday, November 10
Wednesday, November 11
Please attend both sessions if possible.
• The combined fee for the high school boys program is $420, payable in two installments. $42 non-refundable registration fee and $378 due on February 1st. If a team is tournament only, the club will refund $50 per player to be used toward tournaments.
• At registration, you will be asked two questions:
1. Are you trying out for the GK position?
2. Are you interested in a tournament only option?
• Team announcements will be made by December 1st, with acceptance considered automatic unless we
are notified within 5 business days. Every attempt will be made to announce coaches with the teams.
• ECU has partnered with PUMA for uniforms. This is the 2nd year of a two-year cycle.
Returning players can us last year’s uniform. Uniforms for new players will be available to purchase in January or February. The uniform cost is not included in the fee.
Questions, please contact:
– Program, general: firstname.lastname@example.org (Lucinda Kemmet)
– Tryouts: email@example.com (Shamus Funk)
– Scholarships: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Team manager volunteers: email@example.com (Ashley Doda)