Eau Claire United Soccer Club is pleased to announce a great opportunity for Chippewa Valley High School girls to improve their soccer skills while having fun this summer!
Available to high school girls birth years 1998-2002
Subject to actual registration numbers, our plan is to form 2 teams this summer. Formation will be based on a combination of skill and age. Teams will train 2-3 times per week. Training will be offered beginning as soon as the high school JV seasons are complete. Teams will select tournaments based upon availability of players. Kimamo Wahome & Scott Derusha will be coaching.
Registration fee of $225 includes Club Fees, Coach Fees and Coach Travel for up to 3 tournaments. Tournament Registration Fees are extra. $40 is due prior to tryouts and formation with the balance due by May 15th. – Uniforms must be purchased new this year for $85. This is the start of a two-year uniform cycle. Generally, members are able to resell uniforms within the first year if this is your last year with the club.
1. Register here before tryouts on March 5th. You will pay a non-refundable $40 registration fee.
2. Attend tryouts: Sunday, March 5th: 2-5 pm, Check-in starting at 1:30 pm. *If you are not able to tryout, it is important to register by March 5th and email Shamus Funk & Ashley Kuhl to tell them you will not be at tryouts.
3. Teams will be announced by March 12th.
4. After team announcements are made, you will receive instructions on how to accept or decline your position and order uniforms.
5. Both teams will need a volunteer team manager to help get started right away with selecting tournament weekends.
Ashley Doda has given us her resignation effective in August 2017. We are hiring a new administrator effective August, with opportunities to do some training in the spring. This position is a part-time, salaried position. Candidates who are interested should reply by emailed a resume and cover letter to Lucinda Kemmet, ECU President, at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 27th. Questions, please call Lucinda at 720-272-6743.
Please visit our Camps & Clinics page for all information